Monday, December 1, 2008

Pinch and a Punch!

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! Today it is 90 degrees on the first of December (that's the first time that's ever happened, shmeesh). Anyways, I just finished school, and I am looking at a huge cruise ship docked next to the anchorage. I'll give you a basic idea on what I did today already: 1. I woke up and pulled out my reading test. 2.Cole decided that he wanted to detach a line from the dagger boards and swing on it. 3.Daddy detached the line and Cole and I swung on it for a while from the trampoline to the deck. 4. The huge cruise ship came in and docked next to the anchorage. 5.Daddy told Cole and I that we had to start school and eat breakfast.  6.Cole and I put our breakfast (pastries) on the back deck to warm up, and I finished my reading test while cole started math. 7.We got our breakfast off the back deck and Cole ate it with a knife. 8.I finished school, and read Cole two stories for his school day (history and reading).  9.I came to the computer and started righting this. Okay, that is about all I've done today. Oh wait...............we just got a call on the radio from Tara Vana saying that they would like to play Taboo with us this afternoon. Taboo is a game that they have and say it is really fun. I am really excited, and we are going to go over in an hour and a half! I've got to got to get my test pages for Mommy, bye!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how was your game of Taboo?? And thanks for being so good at blogging and keep us posted on your adventure! We miss you tons!
Love, Kathi, John and Thomas